Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions
GraphStream's mission is to be the unique provider that you can go
to for customized, integrated, and supported data infrastructure
solutions at any scale, no matter how large or small.
GraphStream was founded in early 2003. Our business, engineering,
and support leadership includes alumni from Silicon Graphics, HP, IBM,
and other pioneering suppliers of scalable data infrastructure.
GraphStream is privately held by a group of investors with a focus
on organic, sustained long-term growth. From the very beginning, our
growth has been 100% funded by operations, and the company has been
Here are some of the reasons why our clients have chosen
GraphStream over other suppliers:
- Superior capability per dollar of infrastructure lifecycle cost.
- Stringent production process controls that meet or exceed our
clients' industry-specific regulatory requirements.
- Strong in-house systems engineering team.
- Every support request is dispatched directly and immediately to a
highly qualified USA-based systems engineer.
- On-site support options up to 24x365 4-hour response, available
in more than 50 countries.
- Superior ability to custom-tailor infrastructure to meet specialized
- Early availability of integrated data infrastructure that
incorporates new, radically more efficient hardware and software
- Rapid fulfillment of orders for custom-configured integrated
- Risk minimization: GraphStream custom-configured data
infrastructure is based on widely available, industry-standard
commercial hardware and software building blocks.
- Supply-chain transparency: every quotation includes specific
make/model information and itemized pricing for each included
hardware, software, and support component.
- Strong direct support relationships with suppliers of hardware
and software components, many of which are located close to
GraphStream's headquarters in Silicon Valley.
Free consultation and quotation: 650-595-5324,
Copyright © GraphStream Incorporated. All rights