Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions
GraphStream's mission is to help our clients achieve their goals
by taking maximum advantage of the best available information
GraphStream was founded in early 2003. Our business, engineering,
and support leadership includes alumni from Silicon Graphics, HP, IBM,
and other pioneering suppliers of advanced IT solutions.
GraphStream is privately held by a group of investors with a focus
on organic, sustained long-term growth. From the very beginning, our
growth has been 100% funded by operations, and the company has been
Here are some of the reasons why our clients have chosen
GraphStream over other suppliers:
- Superior capability per dollar of solution lifecycle cost.
- Stringent production process controls that meet or exceed our
clients' industry-specific regulatory requirements.
- Strong in-house systems engineering team.
- Every support request is dispatched directly to a highly
qualified systems engineer.
- On-site support options up to 24x365 4-hour response, available
in more than 50 countries.
- Superior ability to custom-tailor solutions to meet specialized
- Early availability of integrated solutions that incorporate new,
more efficient service, software, and hardware component
- Rapid fulfillment of orders for customized solutions.
- Risk minimization: GraphStream's solutions incorporate widely
available, industry-standard commercial service, software, and
- Supply-chain transparency: every quotation includes specific
make/model information and itemized pricing for each included service,
software, and hardware component.
- Strong direct support relationships with key service, software,
and hardware component suppliers, many of which are located close to
GraphStream's headquarters in Silicon Valley.
Free initial consultation and quotation: 650-595-5324,
Copyright © GraphStream Incorporated. All rights